The much anticipated inaugural Deep Blue Forum will take place next week. As the first underwater domain event in Canada, Deep Blue will take place virtually over two days – Oct 29 and 30.
This event aims to provide government, military, and industry with a platform to learn about new trends, discuss emerging and disruptive technology, and forecast new developments in the underwater domain including the Arctic and in Canada’s coastal and maritime regions.
Cmdre Christopher Robinson, Director General Naval Force Development, Royal Canadian Navy and RAdm Peter D Briggs (Ret’d), Royal Australian Navy, will deliver the keynote addresses providing perspectives from Canada and Australia.
Topics that will be covered over the two days include:
- Undersea Warfare Future Capability and Challenges
- Submarine Acquisition – An Australian Perspective
- Submarine Technology and Automation for the Arctic
- Air Independent Power – The Future of Non-nuclear Propulsion for Increased Endurance and Efficiencies in Generating and Storing Power
- Beyond Third Line: Canadian Submarine Enterprise Technical Capabilities
- Unmanned Platforms for the Arctic
- Naval/Submarine Sustainment and Capability Insertion
To view the full agenda and speakers, go to https://vanguardcanada.com/DeepBlue_Agenda. To register, go to https://vanguardcanada.com/deep-blue-registration/.
Perspective - Content From Our Sponsors
Game Changer: Shlomo Bielak, Chief Technology Officer, Benchmark Corp
When Shlomo Bielak started out in the industry it was all about networking and connectivity. “I was interested in the…
Game Changer: Christine Griffin, Head of Sales, Account Management and Client Services, Express Scripts Canada
Christine Griffin began working with Express Scripts Canada since its inception in 1996. What started out as a simple pharmacy…
Game Changer: Louis Bibeau, President and CEO, Logistik
After several years with the department of foreign affairs as vice-consul in Marseilles and then in Boston, Louis Bibeau was…