Beyond the 50th – How the Challenges of the Arctic May Be a Thing of the Past
Vanguard Staff, May 13, 2022 1 min read 1142
In this episode of Vanguard Radio, the topic of conversation revolves around satellites and Arctic communications services. Host, J. Richard Jones, interviews Gill Fortin, Director Business Development, Canada, Inmarsat. With experience spanning Customer Service, Operations, Technical Support, Product Management, Account Management, Sales and Business Development, Gill has seen and contributed to the changes that have helped shape the satellite industry as it is today and offers a unique perspective on the challenges faced by those requiring communications services in the Arctic.
In this episode:
- Why are Arctic communications services so vital?
- Who benefits from satellite services in the Arctic?
- How would Arctic satellite services be used in the future?
- What’s the biggest impediment to Arctic satellite service?
- How are world events affecting Arctic interests?
- And more…