Meet the Speakers – C4ISR and Beyond 2021 – Day 1
The 2021 C4ISR and Beyond event will take place on January 28-29 virtually. The theme “Digital Lived and Applied – Core to DND/CAF in effecting C4ISR”, will feature speakers from the Canadian Armed Forces, National Defence, the U.S. Army and industry.
The two-day conference will delve into digital as it relates to C4ISR, networks, and lessons from the US Army on the modernization of their systems.
Below is a list of speakers who will be participating on Day 1 of C4ISR and Beyond.
Master of Ceremonies
- VAdm Ron Lloyd (Ret’d)
- LGen Michael Rouleau, Vice Chief of the Defence Staff, Canadian Armed Forces
Panel 1 – Digital as core to C4ISR
- BGen Dave Anderson, Chief of Staff, Canadian Armed Forces
- LTG Stephen G. Fogarty, Commanding General, U.S. Army Cyber Command
- Daniel Marquez, National Leader of Digital & Technology Transformation Leadership Practice, Accenture Canada
Presentation – Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security
- Eric Fournier, Director General, Innovation, IDEaS, Department of National Defence
Panel 2 – Networks in the Digital Age
- Col Rick Fawcett (Ret’d), Vice President, Defence, ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
- Bruce Rodin, Vice President Wireless Network, Bell
- Matthew Kellett, DGIMO/JFCC
- J Sotropa, Chief Engineer, General Dynamics Mission Systems-Canada
- John A. Davis, Vice President, Public Sector, Palo Alto Networks
Presentation – US Army Modernization and Project Convergence
- COL Tobin Magsig, US Army Futures Command
- Chip Downing, Senior Market Development Director Aerospace and Defense, Real-Time Innovations
Presentation – Tactical Networks as a Service
- Camdre Kelly Williams (Ret’d), Senior Director Strategy and Government Relations, General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada
- Maj Austin Douglas (Ret’d), Capture Manager, General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada
- J Sotropa, Chief Engineer, General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada
Tickets are still available to participate in this two-day event, register today!
Perspective - Content From Our Sponsors
Game Changer: David Hill, Director of Commercial Operations, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
David Hill, Director of Commercial Operations, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is one of our August/September Game Changers. David has been working…
Game Changer: Glenn Copeland, General Manager, Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), Lockheed Martin Canada￼
As one of this month’s Game Changers, Glenn Copeland offers up some sage advice that he has accumulated along his…
Game Changer: Michel Lalumiere, International Strategic Development Director for Canada, GA-ASI
Another Game Changer making strides within the sector is Michel Lalumiere, GA-ASI’s International Strategic Development Director for Canada. In this…