Meet the Speakers – C4ISR and Beyond 2021 – Day 1
The 2021 C4ISR and Beyond event will take place on January 28-29 virtually. The theme “Digital Lived and Applied – Core to DND/CAF in effecting C4ISR”, will feature speakers from the Canadian Armed Forces, National Defence, the U.S. Army and industry.
The two-day conference will delve into digital as it relates to C4ISR, networks, and lessons from the US Army on the modernization of their systems.
Below is a list of speakers who will be participating on Day 1 of C4ISR and Beyond.
Master of Ceremonies
- VAdm Ron Lloyd (Ret’d)
- LGen Michael Rouleau, Vice Chief of the Defence Staff, Canadian Armed Forces
Panel 1 – Digital as core to C4ISR
- BGen Dave Anderson, Chief of Staff, Canadian Armed Forces
- LTG Stephen G. Fogarty, Commanding General, U.S. Army Cyber Command
- Daniel Marquez, National Leader of Digital & Technology Transformation Leadership Practice, Accenture Canada
Presentation – Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security
- Eric Fournier, Director General, Innovation, IDEaS, Department of National Defence
Panel 2 – Networks in the Digital Age
- Col Rick Fawcett (Ret’d), Vice President, Defence, ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
- Bruce Rodin, Vice President Wireless Network, Bell
- Matthew Kellett, DGIMO/JFCC
- J Sotropa, Chief Engineer, General Dynamics Mission Systems-Canada
- John A. Davis, Vice President, Public Sector, Palo Alto Networks
Presentation – US Army Modernization and Project Convergence
- COL Tobin Magsig, US Army Futures Command
- Chip Downing, Senior Market Development Director Aerospace and Defense, Real-Time Innovations
Presentation – Tactical Networks as a Service
- Camdre Kelly Williams (Ret’d), Senior Director Strategy and Government Relations, General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada
- Maj Austin Douglas (Ret’d), Capture Manager, General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada
- J Sotropa, Chief Engineer, General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada
Tickets are still available to participate in this two-day event, register today!
Perspective - Content From Our Sponsors
Game Changer: Natasha McLean, VP, Serco Canada Inc.
Natasha McLean began working in the defence industry about 20 years ago. Prior to that time, she was working in…
Game Changer: Kiduika Daniel Obedi, Vice President, Aerospace Platforms Business Unit, Gastops Ltd.
With over 13 years with Gastops, for which the last seven being directly involved in the defence segment, Kiduika Daniel…
Game Changer: Stan Schneider, Chief Executive Officer, Real-Time Innovations (RTI)
Stan Schneider started out in the defence and security industry over 15 years ago. That entrance was paved by his Ph.D….