MG Maria Gervais, US Army Futures Command, to deliver keynote at C4ISR and Beyond 2021
Major General Maria R. Gervais, Director, Synthetic Training Environment Cross Functional Team for the US Army Futures Command will deliver the opening keynote on Day 2 at C4ISR and Beyond 2021. The two-day virtual conference will take place on January 28-29.
MG Maria R. Gervais
Director, Synthetic Training Environment Cross Functional Team
US Army Futures Command
MG Gervais received her Regular Army commission in 1987 as a Distinguished Military Graduate of the Lander College Reserve Officer Training Corps program in Greenwood, South Carolina, and was assigned to the Chemical Branch.
Since that time, she has served in a variety of command and staff assignments at every level including:
- Deputy Commanding General Combined Arms Center – Training U.S. Army Combined Arms Center and Fort Leavenworth, Brigade Chemical Officer and Headquarters Executive Officer, 17th Field Artillery Brigade, Augsburg, Germany;
- Platoon Leader and Executive Officer, 11th Chemical Company, Nelligen, Germany;
- Battalion Chemical Officer, 1st Battalion, 227 Aviation Regiment (ATTACK), 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Hood, Texas;
- Division NBC Element Director, Division Headquarters and Headquarters’ Company Commander, and Brigade Chemical Officer, 101st Aviation Brigade, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), Fort Campbell, Kentucky;
- Joint Chiefs of Staff J5 intern, Pentagon, Policy and Strategy Directorate, Weapons Technology Control Division and Systems Integrator for Smoke and Decon Systems, Headquarters Department of the Army, G3, DAMO-FDB;
- Executive Officer to the III Corps G3, Fort Hood, Texas;
- Operations Officer, 2nd Chemical Battalion, 13th Corps Support Command;
- Logistical Planner and Chief of Operations, 21st Theater Support Command (TSC), Kaiserslautern, Germany;
- Battalion Commander, 82nd Chemical Battalion and Chief of Staff, United States Army Chemical School and Maneuver Support Center, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri;
- Commander, United States Army Environmental Command, Edgewood Arsenal, Maryland;
- Chief of Staff, Iraq Train and Advise Mission (ITAM) Director, Baghdad, Iraq;
- Division Chief for Full Dimension Protection, HQDA G-8, Pentagon;
- Deputy Commanding General, U.S. Army Cadet Command and Fort Knox, Fort Knox, Kentucky;
- and the 28th Chief of Chemical and the Commandant of the U.S. Army Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear School.
Perspective - Content From Our Sponsors
Game Changer: Natasha McLean, VP, Serco Canada Inc.
Natasha McLean began working in the defence industry about 20 years ago. Prior to that time, she was working in…
Game Changer: Kiduika Daniel Obedi, Vice President, Aerospace Platforms Business Unit, Gastops Ltd.
With over 13 years with Gastops, for which the last seven being directly involved in the defence segment, Kiduika Daniel…
Game Changer: Stan Schneider, Chief Executive Officer, Real-Time Innovations (RTI)
Stan Schneider started out in the defence and security industry over 15 years ago. That entrance was paved by his Ph.D….