In this episode of Vanguard Radio, J. Richard Jones speaks with Derek Dobson, Defence Industry lead, Microsoft Canada and Chris Pogue, CEO, Thales Canada. Defence organizations around the world are embarking on their digital transformation journey. There are challenges but also huge opportunities. How do you succeed? Tune in as we discuss the key drivers for digital transformation in defence, best practices, lessons learned from both defence forces and industry, and the importance of partnership, procurement reform, and culture as transformation enablers.
In this episode:
- How the demands of the battlefield have changed and why digital transformation is vital
- Best practices for management of digital transformation
- How a defence organization can get started with their digital transformation journey
- Why partnership and collaboration are so important in the defence industry
- The future of intelligence on the battlefield
- And much, much more!
Perspective - Content From Our Sponsors
Game Changer: David Hill, Director of Commercial Operations, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
David Hill, Director of Commercial Operations, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is one of our August/September Game Changers. David has been working…
Game Changer: Glenn Copeland, General Manager, Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), Lockheed Martin Canada￼
As one of this month’s Game Changers, Glenn Copeland offers up some sage advice that he has accumulated along his…
Game Changer: Michel Lalumiere, International Strategic Development Director for Canada, GA-ASI
Another Game Changer making strides within the sector is Michel Lalumiere, GA-ASI’s International Strategic Development Director for Canada. In this…