In this episode of Vanguard Radio, J. Richard Jones speaks with Derek Dobson, Defence Industry lead, Microsoft Canada and Chris Pogue, CEO, Thales Canada. Defence organizations around the world are embarking on their digital transformation journey. There are challenges but also huge opportunities. How do you succeed? Tune in as we discuss the key drivers for digital transformation in defence, best practices, lessons learned from both defence forces and industry, and the importance of partnership, procurement reform, and culture as transformation enablers.
In this episode:
- How the demands of the battlefield have changed and why digital transformation is vital
- Best practices for management of digital transformation
- How a defence organization can get started with their digital transformation journey
- Why partnership and collaboration are so important in the defence industry
- The future of intelligence on the battlefield
- And much, much more!
Perspective - Content From Our Sponsors
IDEaS and C4ISR
Jacques Comtois, Director of Canadian Operations, Arcfield Canada
As one of this month’s Game Changers, the Vanguard team sat down with Jacques Comtois, the Director of Canadian Operations…
Kelly Hancock, Director of Finance – Canada LAV Site, General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada
A Game Changer in her own right, Kelly Hancock is the Director of Finance – Canada LAV Site at General…
Duncan McSporran, Chief Operating Officer and Vice-President, Defence & Public Sector , Kognitiv Spark
What is the best advice you received? Lead, follow or get out of the way. What people or organizations do…