In this issue, we are excited to share articles geared toward the Arctic. Our main feature is an interview with BGen Patrick Carpentier, Commander of the Joint Task Force (North). BGen Carpentier talks about his main focus areas, the role of Strong, Secure, Engaged, in the Canadian Arctic, communication challenges, and security and threats to the North.
Other articles include:
- Is the Canadian Arctic more secure now?
By Colonel (Ret’d) Pierre Leblanc
- A tale of two Russias?
By Troy Bouffard and Dr. Andrea Charron
- Our Changing North, Our Changing Northern Policy
An interview with Lee Carson President of NORSTRAT Consulting and Senior Associate at Hill+Knowlton Strategies in Ottawa
By Marcello Sukhdeo
- DASHBOARD – Canada’s Northern Strategy
By Lee Carson
- TECHNOLOGY WATCH – Canadian innovations for the Arctic
By Nicole Virkindt
- TECH SHOWCASE – Rousseau Metal
- THE LAST WORD – AI: Public Safety, Privacy and Ethics
By Valarie Findlay
- Game Changer – Nigel Greenwood, CEO/Principal Consultant, Greenwood Maritime Solutions Ltd.
- Game Changer – Mark Zimny, Founder & CEO, Promation Aerospace & Defence, a division of Promation Engineering Ltd.
Click on the image below to view this issue.
Thanks for reading.